Are you a storyteller? Do you visualize in frames? Is being in front of the camera or behind the camera your soft spot? If you have the knack for looking at things from different angles, literally different angles; if you believe that films are the summation of personal yet collaborative journeys, and they seep into the viewers' minds and find a nook for themselves, you are at the right place.
We, at Passion’20, provide you a platform for short films and stand by those who are passionate about film making. We encourage the talents and works of those who are zealous to showcase their films to an audience.
Now is the time to showcase your abilities and acknowledge the brilliance in you.
Come join us! Lights, Camera, and Action!
THEME OF THE SHORT FILM – REDEFINING TRADITIONS
Deadline for Submission – 21st Dec
Rules and Regulations
1. Teams must consist maximum of 10 members (Cast and Crew Included).
2. The roles of all cast and crew members should be explicitly mentioned.
3. The duration of the film should be 3-10 minutes. Exceeding which will result in negative marking.
4. All the participants in a registered team should be from the same college. Inter-college registrations are not allowed.
5. The Teams need to upload an image of the College identity cards of every team member while registering for the event.
6. The film can be in Hindi, English, or bilingual.
7. The film should not contain any obscene or pornographic content, defamatory statements about any person, religion, company, organization, or entity.
8. The film uploaded by the teams should include subtitles.
9. The judge’s decision will be final and binding.
10. The Bitrate of the video should be less than 3 Mbps.
11. The film submitted should not have been uploaded anywhere on the internet prior to the commencement of the event.
12. The teams cannot use stock footage or footage created earlier.
13. Photographs can be used in the film, only if the team has the rights to use them.
14. The short film should not have been uploaded anywhere on the internet before the competition period.
15. The teams should use copyright-free music in the film. However, if the film demands the use of a copyrighted track, teams can only use it up to a maximum of 15 seconds and should provide a compulsory mention to the composer and music link in the end credit of the film.
16. Registrations will be facilitated through the website and D2C portal. Teams are required to submit their films by uploading them on Google Drive and sharing the link on the D2C portal within the given time frame. Late submissions will not be entertained.
17. The naming convention of the film should be: TeamName_CollegeName
• Location and Art Design
• Dubbing and Background Music
• Colour Correction and Rendering
For further details contact
Sunny Sharma: +91 7890472680
Shikha Aggarwal: +91 8376899878
Rajat Agrawal: +91 7014101337
Dates for Passion: 26th December 2020 – 27th December 2020
2. Event date: To be announced