Marquity - Know Your Customer. Know Success.
“Marketing is not the art of finding clever ways to dispose of what you make. It is the art of creating genuine customer value.” - Philip Kotler
To be a good marketeer, one requires not just creativity but strategic thinking. It is a field that combines the analytical left with the imaginative right side of the brain.
Are you someone who can knit a campaign into an advertisement and target the right audience leaving a brand imprint in their minds? Are you someone who loves to delve into advertisements and tries to identify the strategy of the campaign?
If yes, then Marquity is the perfect opportunity for you to realize and harness your potential by combining your business & marketing acumen to find creative and innovative solutions to various business problems.
Rules and Regulations
1. All rounds will be virtual.
2. Each team consists of 2-4 members.
3. Registration starts on December 1, 2020 and ends on December 14, 2020.
4. All team members should be from the same institute.
5. No limit on the number of teams from each college.
6. Team members can be from first year, second year or a combination of both. Students from the part-time, executive MBA program or undergraduate courses are not eligible to participate.
7. No participant can be a part of more than one team for the same event and multiple registrations by a single participant will lead to cancellation of candidature.
8. Teams should register with a name which does not reflect the name of their B-School or city where the college is located.
9. No entries will be accepted after the deadline. Participants will not be allowed to change their entries once submitted.
10. No registration fee for the event.
11. Teams who do not follow the rules and regulations at any stage of the event will be disqualified.
12. In case of any dispute, the decision of the judges and the organizing committee will be final.