The Data Doyen - Model Your Success
“If you torture the data long enough, it will confess." - Ronald Coase
The amount of data generated in real-time is immense. This has created oceans of data from which companies can derive real business value and make better business decisions. The Data Doyen will provide you with a unique opportunity to implement your data analytics skills and challenge your business acumen, by putting you in a real-life scenario and allowing you to redefine your potential with break-through solutions.
Rules and Regulations
1. All rounds will be virtual.
2. Each team consists of 2-4 members.
3. Registration starts on December 1, 2020 and ends on December 14, 2020.
4. All team members should be from the same institute.
5. No limit on the number of teams from each college.
6. Team members can be from first year, second year or a combination of both. Students from the undergraduate colleges are eligible to participate. Students from the part-time and executive MBA program are not eligible to participate.
7. No participant can be a part of more than one team for the same event and multiple registrations by a single participant will lead to cancellation of candidature.
8. Teams should register with a name which does not reflect the name of their B-School or city where the college is located.
9. No entries will be accepted after the deadline. Participants will not be allowed to change their entries once submitted.
10. No registration fee for the event.
11. Teams who do not follow the rules and regulations at any stage of the event will be disqualified.
12. In case of any dispute, the decision of the judges and the organizing committee will be final.